FireEye’s Security Platform uses a virtual machine-based model to detect known and unknown in real-time across all attack vectors. Learn more at www.fireeye.com
As a partner with FireEye, Newberry offers:
Professional Consulting Services
As part of our full-service approach, Newberry group provides both consulting and professional services for the FireEye products within our portfolio.
Our engineers can assess, identify, and plan the proper FireEye solution for your business.
For more information about Professional Services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assess: Newberry will meet with your Network Management Team to discuss your current environment and your needs. We will take into account gaps in your IT infrastructure that a FireEye solution can solve, the size of your infrastructure, budget and timeline.
- Identify: FireEye offers many solutions. We want you to have the RIGHT solution. We will identify the FireEye solutions that meet your goals to ensures what you purchase indeed supports your initial intent.
- Plan: Our entire team will engage to develop a plan that implements, functionally tests and optimizes the solution for your environment. We’ll schedule all tasks to fit around your schedule.
Newberry is an authorized reseller of all FireEye products to include:
- Network Security (NX): Protect your network infrastructure, data, and users from targeted, persistent cyber attacks.
- Email Security (EX): Adaptive, intelligent, scalable defense against email-borne threats.
- Mobile Security: Detect and prevent mobile devices from being attack vectors.
- Endpoint Security (HX): Comprehensive, intelligence-dirven endpoint visibility to deterct, analyze, and inspect exploits.
- iSight Intelligence: Proactively assess risks and detect and prevent attacks with with nation-grade level tactical, operational and strategic intelligence.
- Network Forensics Platform (PX): Identify and resolve security incidents faster by capturing and indexing full packets at extremely rapid speeds. With the Network Forensics Platform, you can detect a broad array of security incidents, improve the quality of your response and precisely quantify the impact of each incident.
For product purchases, please contact us at email@example.com.